Ad Operations Director
About the role
You’ll lead our advertising operations team and take our customer service to the next level. In this role, you’ll be responsible for making sure Endpoints delights all of our clients with superior campaign delivery from a friendly and knowledgable hand — ensuring that they will want to buy from us again. And as the company’s top operations leader, you’ll provide the team with a strong vision of what great client service is and deliver on it.
This is a new senior-level position created to support our rapid growth. You’d take charge of Endpoints’ current ops team, consisting of 3 direct reports. You will report directly to the Founder/CEO.
This position is open to remote candidates. Extra consideration will be given to those in the Kansas City metro area — our headquarters are in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Manage and improve the campaign delivery process our clients experience, from the moment a sale has been closed until it has been completely delivered
- Ensure that all advertisements are run and client obligations are fulfilled across all of our media platforms, including: Email newsletters (Early Edition, Feature Edition daily reports) / News website (endpts.com) / Events directory (Coming soon) / Job board (Endpoints Careers) / Webinars (Endpoints Webinars) / and our in-person events like Endpoints @JPM, Endpoints @BIO, and more
- Consult with clients on best practices and how they can get the most value out of the campaign they’ve booked
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Marketing Officer to keep our media kit up to date
- Devise and meet timelines for internal “house promos” and custom studio work
- Improve our current system of ad inventory management
- Improve our “End of Campaign” reporting, so that clients have an accurate picture of how their campaign performed
- Troubleshoot and intervene in campaigns mid-flight if they are off-track
- Manage the current operations team, dividing and delegating the workload among yourself and your direct reports
3+ years of experience in digital advertising / media operations
Track record of excellence in client-facing roles
Comfortable with HTML, web graphics, and adjacent digital skills required to work with the advertising creatives we are given
A clear and concise writer
Apply here: https://lnkd.in/egUGPqt