Looking for an Angular Developer to assist in building the front-end upgrade of an already successful EHR. This upgrade will provide Community Mental Health Centers with the tool needed to navigate the process in an effective and efficient manner, while focusing on the mental health and substance abuse needs of adults, children and families. This opportunity is a 4 – 6 month full-time contract with the possibility of extension.
The work location is remote with potential on-site conference in Kansas. 40-hour workweek, Monday – Friday, 8a – 5p CST unless mutually agreed upon occasional variance (i.e., holidays, medical appointments, etc.)
- Analyze, code, test, and assist in the implementation of front-end development, based on assignment / specifications, and provide detailed documentation.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with development team members, customers, and management.
- Provide technical support to customers as required.
- Provide development updates upon request.
In depth knowledge of:
- Web markup, primarily focusing on HTML and CSS
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Transact SQL (T-SQL)
An understanding of:
- VCS particularly Git
- Object-Oriented principles
- RESTful API integration
- Teamwork skills, i.e., work well with others
- IntelliJ IDEA IDE
- Syncfusion UI framework or other, e.g. Telerik, PrimeNG
- EHR (Electronic Health Records) development
- Basic knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
Email Candace Watson at email@example.com for more information.