Part Time | Weekdays 3p-7pm | Rotating Sundays
Who are we?
Code Ninjas is the nation’s fastest growing kids coding franchise. In our center, kids ages 7-14 learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way – by playing and building video games they love. Kids have a blast and can’t wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, math, logic, and problem-solving, as they progress from white to black belt. Our core promise is, Kids have fun, parents see results. We believe in these words so much that it’s written on the walls in our center.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Code Sensei to join our team of dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking minds, working toward our common goal: providing a fun and safe learning environment for children. In this position, you will be the lifeblood of our Code Ninjas center. As a Code Senseis, you will oversee the students engagement and learning at Code Ninjas. Do you enjoy teaching and building problem-solving skills in young engineering minds? Have you mentored youth? This could be the role for you.
● Engage your students, field their questions or issues
● Create a positive, fun, and safe environment in which students learn and grow
● Work with children to determine skill sets
● Provide feedback to parents after working with student who is on a tour
● Work through curriculum to anticipate and provide guidance to students as necessary
● Follow opening/closing duties daily
● Clean dojo(s) throughout the day to ensure cleanliness is kept up to corporate standards
● Report weekly to Center Manager on progress
● Report daily to Center Manager with respect to day’s activities, efficiency & productivity in dojo
● Enjoy working with children 7 and up
● Love Robotics, Minecraft, Roblox, and programming
● Experience working with the general public
● Works well with others; collaborates
● Knowledgeable about coding and technology; or sharp enough to quickly pick up the basic concepts
● Must be fun to work with and like working in fast paced environments where requirements can change frequently
How to apply:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com