Human Resources Talent Acquisition Specialist
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company that cares about people. We believe quality products and services are essential, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO’s has an exciting opportunity for a TA Specialist to join our growing organization. The role will focus on talent acquisition: sourcing, scheduling and interviewing potential candidates as well as preparing offers of employment and on-boarding new hires. While a significant portion of the role will be talent acquisition the role will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, answering employee benefit questions, leave administration, and crafting HR policies.
This role will:
- Manage the talent acquisition process from job descriptions to onboarding
Administer and maintain Applicant Tracking and HRIS Systems
- Proactively support and partner with management to identify talent recruitment needs
- Develop long-term and immediate sourcing strategies to ensure a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline
- Build relationships with community services, local chambers, colleges, employment agencies, media and internet sites in order to connect with potential candidates
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- BS/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- 6+ Years of experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures
- Understanding of employment labor laws
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.