Immunology and Cell Biology Assistant
ViroVax LLC is a start-up company located in Lawrence, KS. Funded by an NIAID Contract, ViroVax seeks talented and motivated medicinal chemists to conduct research in aspects of design, syntheses, and characterization of synthetic organic compounds that are expected to activate innate immune receptors. This position is located in a research facility at the Bioscience and Technology Business Center in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Perform primary and secondary screens in examining the modulation of innate immune function by small molecules.
- Assist in immunoassays designed to characterize adaptive immune responses (humoral and cell-mediated).
- Engage in interdisciplinary work (immunology, vaccinology) with others at ViroVax and with external collaborators.
- Generate reports and presentations as required by the company.
- Qualified candidates must have an MS in immunology, cell biology, or a related discipline
- Must be US citizens (or US Permanent Residents)
- Candidates with prior experience in innate immune function will be considered
ViroVax offers competitive compensation, and an attractive benefits package.