Intern-Business Systems Analyst & Developer
Security Benefit (SB), a leader in the retirement saving and income solutions market, is seeking an Intern to work in the Six Sigma Department on the Robotics Project Automation (RPA) Team in Topeka, Kansas. SB fosters strong partnerships to provide insightful and customized retirement solutions for employers and individual investors nationwide. Through a broad advisor network and its nationally recognized money managers, SB provides mutual funds, annuities and retirement plans and programs. As an industry leader in service technology, SB affiliates also offer business processing and broker/dealer solutions tailored to the financial services marketplace.
The Intern will work with the Six Sigma Team to assist with activities related to designated projects. Primary responsibility for this internship will be to assist with the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) project and include the following tasks:
- Attend meetings with business and IT users to gather functional and non-functional requirements and map the process flows in Visio, suggesting ways to optimize processes as needed. This process will require the use of data analysis, reporting tools, and understanding of RPA.
- Attend RPA training and assist in the programming of processes utilizing UI Path RPA technology.
- Document Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes for RPA processes.
Eligibility: Students eligible for the internship will be current, fulltime students available to work approximately 19 hours a week, beginning immediately. Student will be expected to work during and in between semesters, including full-time over the summer. This is not a summer only internship.
- Full-time student in Management Information Systems or related degree.
- Demonstrated ability with SQL, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience with .NET, Java, C#, or like languages is preferred
- Understanding of conditional loops and if/then statements is preferred
- Understanding of UIPath/RPA technology is a plus
- Ability to understand and document a process flow for various business functions, including Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales and IT
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- A quick learner with good listening skills, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with several different staff members and teams outside of the Six Sigma Organization
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fast-paced environment
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Apply online at www.securitybenefit.com/careers. EOE