Marketing Programs Advisor
Salary: $41,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Click here to apply!
Endpoints News is looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-service focused talent to join our winning sales team. As the Marketing Advisor, you will identify new business leads, assist in the creation of strategic marketing proposals, and help our clients achieve their branding and lead-generation goals.
This is an entry-level position, perfect for an ambitious whip-smart individual who is eager to begin their career on the business side of the media world while contributing to one of the most influential news organizations in the biotechnology industry — right here in LFK.
Because we report on such an exploding field — biotechnology and drug development — this is a great industry to start your career in as a media professional. We give you freedom and ownership over a specific section of our business, where you’d work hard to achieve measurable goals and get hands-on experience in the corporate marketing world.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Build successful client relationships within a segment of our business that you will be assigned
- Finding new clients via email, horizontal referrals, phone, trade shows, web, social media,
- Identify and develop deal opportunities within your client base
- Craft marketing campaigns with Endpoints products (see our media kit) for your clients
- Travel 4-5 times per year to represent Endpoints at trade shows, client meetings, and the events.
- Work with internal team members in different departments to meet company goals
- Gain practical experience in all aspects of how businesses market themselves to other businesses, with a front-seat to the strategy and tactics of the most innovative healthcare companies in the world
What we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years experience
- Clear writer with an economy of words
- Work ethic and integrity
- Sales and business minded
If you want to have a hand in shaping the future of journalism, this is the position for you. At Endpoints News our audience is big and focused: we serve 4+ million monthly web views, with 70,000+ biopharma professionals subscribed to the daily email reports. These readers depend on Endpoints for its fiercely independent journalism and breaking news coverage on the race to discover and develop new innovative medicines, while marketers engage us for the power of our platform to create brand awareness and drive leads for their life sciences products. Founded in 2016, Endpoints is a fast-growing company of 15 reporters, artists, marketers, and developers distributed globally — with headquarters in Lawrence, Kansas — pursuing big-time projects, driven by an energetic dedication to communicating with the biotech industry.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson, Cancer Research Institute, Financial Times, Princeton, MIT, Gates Foundation, Accenture, PwC, and many more top global brands.
We pay a starting base salary of $41,000 plus generous uncapped commission, health and dental insurance, two weeks paid vacation plus extra market holidays off, WFM half-time between Christmas and New Years, and more!
This position is in our Lawrence bureau, and reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. Total base+commission expected first year is $49k – $75k+.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Lawrence, KS 66047 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off