$15 per hour, hiring on West Campus
Want to work for a feisty, online business news site dedicated to the biopharma industry? Endpoints News is expanding and we’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic talent to join our operations team.
Our company publishes 8-12 news articles throughout the day, packaged in our daily email reports. The publication is read by 2 million unique web visitors, and over 60,000 biotech and pharmaceutical industry pros who are subscribed to our twice-daily email newsletters.
Our ideal candidate is an organized professional with an eye for detail who is looking to develop their skills at the crossroads of marketing, customer relations, and business reports.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the operations team in the production of internal/external creatives.
- Updating advertising calendar, monitoring and overseeing subscriptions, and producing accurate and high-quality business reports
- Other creative projects as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Expect to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Have an intermediate/advanced familiarity with modern working tools like Google Docs, a basic understanding of HTML, and be comfortable working with new software and programs (ex: Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, etc.)
- Be confident in their ability to handle more than one project at a time.
The team at Endpoints News is driven by an energetic dedication to communicating with the biotech industry. We employ 14 staffers stationed around the world, tied together by Slack and Google Apps—a small company pursuing big-time projects. We are looking for someone who is available to work at our headquarters in Lawrence, Kansas. Hours are flexible for the right candidate.
You can expect a relaxed and friendly environment in the office. We are a team-oriented company—you will learn to collaborate in our unique professional environment as well as work autonomously toward independent goals. This job is perfect and convenient for a KU student–take the 41 yellow bus route to work or enjoy free parking!
If you are interested in applying, please send an introductory email along with current resume. Come work for a globally recognized journalism startup and join a winning team that works hard to achieve ambitious goals.
Please send applications to Jordan Collins at email@example.com