Pharmaceutical Development Scientist
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated scientist that would enjoy working on a variety of development projects? This is a great opportunity to make a lasting contribution in a global company dedicated to the development and manufacturing of animal healthcare products as we partner with the world’s leading pharmaceutical research companies.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a full-time pharmaceutical development scientist to our R&D team based in Lawrence, Kansas. This team conducts contract development projects that include chemical analysis, formulation development, commercial support and technical transfers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Development of new formulations, products, test methods and manufacturing processes
- Providing formulation expertise and technical input into development of new products
- Generating, documenting and communicating technical data
- Writing SOP’s and GLP/GMP procedures
- Technical writing submission relevant reports
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A BS/MS or PhD degree in a science discipline, preferably Chemistry, Pharmaceutics or Pharmacy
- Solid, liquid and topical formulation development experience
- At least 5 years previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a related field
- Previous experience within a GMP/GLP compliant environment
- A strong understanding of the regulatory requirements involved in drug development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer literacy
This role will be challenging and rewarding, where your full technical skills can be utilized, and the ability to think outside the box whilst ensuring targets are met will be hugely beneficial. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global R&D team that expects to deliver world-class science.
Argenta is a New Zealand owned company that undertakes contract R&D and manufacturing for local and global organizations specializing in animal healthcare products. We have state of the art manufacturing facilities located in Auckland NZ and Iowa USA, and extensive Research & Development capabilities located in Auckland NZ, Kansas USA and New Jersey USA.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter/email and resume Kansas_HR@argentaglobal.com.
Check out our website at www.argentaglobal.com.