Seeking an experienced UI/UX Developer to join our team to help improve our existing SaaS products in the child welfare domain. You will work with the business and developer teams to create functional demonstrations of new features and functions for our products and services.
FOSTER CARE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Our mission is to improve the lives of children and families in child welfare systems across the country by applying the latest advancements in information technology and data science. Our products include a research-backed web application that helps guide child-parent matching decisions and a parent-agency licensing and collaboration platform.
- Work with developers and business people to create and design user experiences and enhancements that ensure consistency of image, great performance and ease of access across multiple platforms.
- Analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software (TDD experience is preferred)
- Adapt existing software to meet customer needs
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and a predisposition for identifying and improving inefficiencies in UI/UX
- Experience with WCAG compliance and accessibility (preferred)
- Experience with progressive web apps design and mobile-friendly designs
- Ability to produce user flows, wireframes, and final graphics oriented to the customer’s target markets and personas.
- 3 years of experience creating and prototyping user interfaces
- 3 years of experience with complex web applications as a front-end developer or designer
- Expert level knowledge in coding HTML, CSS, and JS, including cross-browser limitations and challenges
- Experience with CSS frameworks and mobile platform designs
- Comfortable with a remote working environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with level of experience + potential for performance-based bonuses
- General health, vision, dental and life insurance
Interested and qualified applicants should call 785-856-0625
Learn more about our company at FosterCareTech.com
Paul Epp, Chief Operating Officer: email@example.com