Water Resources Senior Project Manager
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO’s Water Resources Department provides expertise and services in Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis, Urban Drainage Evaluation and Design, Watershed Planning and Implementation, Levee Evaluation and Design, Dam Evaluation and Design, Floodplain Management, and Hazard Mitigation and Emergency Planning.
The Water Resources Senior Project Manager is supported by a department of professionals to take the lead on managing successful projects that meet client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals.
The Senior Project Manager has:
- A strong background in the successful development, direction and completion of complex projects.
- Successful experience as a project manager including direct management of a project team and responsibility for meeting client expectations.
- Experience with preparing and managing budgets, bids, contracts, funding requests and communication plans.
- Successful experience with managing a diverse portfolio of project types.
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain strong relationships.
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree and Professional Engineer (PE) license.
The following qualifications are preferred: 8+ years of experience working on water resources related projects
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with eleven offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa and 1 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships and an annual bonus program.